Drinking lassi throughout summer has its own edges. This tasty drink not solely permits United States to remain hydrous however additionally soothes our system digestorium A perfect hydrating drink for summer, rose lassi may be a flavored version of ancient lassi that is created by adding rose sweetening that makes it a lot of refreshing and engaging. Simply created with three ingredients, rose lassi is kind of straightforward and fast to form.
These are the simple steps to make delicious rose lassi:
- In an exceedingly liquidizer jar, add one cup contemporary curd. During this direction, I even have used freshly ready home-baked curd.
- Add a pair of tablespoons Rose sweetener. You’ll be able to additionally add Rooh afza rather than Rose sweetener. At this step, you’ll be able to add edible rose petals. However, it’s optional.
- Add a pair of tablespoons sugar (or as per taste). You’ll be able to decrease or increase the quantity of sugar as per your style. You’ll be able to additionally replace sugar with honey for a healthier choice.
- Add 3-4 ice cubes or ½ cup chilled water.
- Mix all the ingredients to sleek and frothy lassi.
- Pour lassi in glasses. Garnish with dry fruits or edible rose petals. Serve chilled.
• 1 cup Fresh curd (Dahi)
• 1/2 cup Chilled water
• 2 tablespoon Rose syrup
• 2 tablespoon Sugar (or as per taste
- In a blender jar, add 1 cup fresh curd and ½ cup chilled water.
- Add 2 tablespoons rose syrup and 2 tablespoons sugar (you can add less more or less sugar as per your taste).
- Blend well till lassi becomes frothy.
- Garnish with chopped dry fruits or rose petals. Serve chilled